St. Cecilia School was established by the Sisters of Divine Providence in 1909 for the purpose of educating children in a faith-filled environment. Originally, the school served grades kindergarten through twelve. In 1964, grades nine through twelve closed, and the elementary school remained. Today, lay teachers provide instruction for students in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade.
Faculty and Staff
St. Cecilia School is fortunate to have an incredible faculty. Each teacher is certified in her academic field. Many faculty members hold or are working toward a Master’s Degree. Our teachers also broaden their expertise by attending workshops and seminars.
The staff of St. Cecilia School is willing to help teachers and parents. Without these very important people, the school day would not flow as smoothly as it does.
See our entire faculty list here.